Angela is a Certified Financial Planner TM professional. She has been working in the financial services industry since 1989 and became a Registered Representative in 2001. She is passionate about helping families. She educates her clients about how to use money wisely, is committed to becoming a better financial steward and teaching others these skills. She loves finding solutions to problems and helping clients identify and prioritize their financial goals. She recognizes the importance of keeping costs low when evaluating alternatives.
- Graduate of The College of Financial Planning, CFP Certification Professional Education Program
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a minor in Mathematics with honors from Oregon State University
- Completed Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University training
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Financial Planning Association - Puget Sound Chapter
Personal Activities and Awards
- 1992 & 1995 APHA World Champion
- Sound City Bible Church - Greeting and Children's Ministry
- Mars Hill Church- Shoreline Campus - Leader of financial coaching ministry, and Children's ministry teacher (2003-2015).